Monday 24 August 2009

Challenge 2 Crafty Cardmakers


Challenge 2 was double colours, I chose these colours mainly because I have lots of papers etc which I can use. I really enjoyed this challenge and look forward to the next one.


I started my card with a blank white square card, again I used papers from "Hot off the press" and cut the green background sheet to size and stuck it on with a glue roller, then the pink and layered it on the top. Next I stamped the image onto a white piece of card, coloured it in using Jelly Roll pens and then cut it out. I purposely stuck the image to one side of the card in order to put the green check ribbon down the otherside. I used a rub on sticker onto a brad and placed the brad at the top of the card. The card seemed to need something else which is why I stuck on the little gems. An easy card to make, any questions please ask away.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Julie! I love the colors and the Tilda! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card, and your colour choice is fab
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most definately have the same HOTP kit as you! Fab work hunny, love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete